The War for the Shogunate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War for the Shogunate!

I was looking at your eyes the whole time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First War for the Shogunate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Achaeda
Admin
Achaeda

First War for the Shogunate Empty
PostSubject: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:13 pm

The first war for Shogunate has begun! The goal of the war is to be the last nation left standing. The winner of the war will be endorsed by all WA members to be the WA Delegate (Shogun). The participants are the following nations;
The Dominion of The Righteous Patriarch
The Theocracy of Atchetna
The Constitutional Monarchy of Inhibition
The United Kingdom of Lelito
The Empire of Fly as Fig

The nations of the Holy Empire of Achaeda and the Republic of NO-Freedom Land will be sitting out. Achaeda was swiftly defeated by the Dominion of the Righteous Patriarch immediately proceeding the war. The Republic of NO-Freedom Land has made a promise of neutrality due to fears of the regional economy taking a hit due to destruction of their labor camps.

Achaeda will keep track of each nations military stats and tell you the percentages you have left after each invasion and successful defense.

Possible actions to take:
Attack another Nation: Pretty self explanatory, invade a country pitting your stats against theirs.
Request joint invasion from Nation to attack other Nation: If the Nation approves, both of your stats will be pitted against the defending Nation's stats. Keep in mind that the defending Nation can see this and attack your Nation before the other Nation has time to accept. This can be done with any number of Nations.
Form Defensive Pact with Nation: If accepted, any invasion of either of your Nations will be pitted against the combined strength of both Nations within the Defensive Pact. This can be broken at any time.
Request vassalship under Nation: You forfeit rights to win the Shogunate, but your forces will be added to your liege Nation's forces for all attacks and defenses.

Last edited by Achaeda on Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecursedislens.board-directory.net
Achaeda
Admin
Achaeda

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:39 pm

The Theocracy of Neo-Tokyo 1988 has entered the war!
Back to top Go down
Fly as Fig

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Request vassalship under The Theocracy Neo Tokyo of 1988
Back to top Go down
Neo-Tokyo 1988

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 3:26 am

I have convened with the Dark Lord Chin-Chin and have received instructions to attack The Theocracy of Atchetna. The Based God has given us his blessing. May this battle be gloriously bloody! and that faggot the Righteous Patriarch is joining us in this glorious holy war.

All hail our Dark Lord Chin-Chin
Back to top Go down
The Righteous Patriarch

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 3:28 am

The Dominion of the Righteous Patriarch has convened with The Theocracy of Neo Tokyo 1988 and his ass slave, Fly as Fig, to joint attack The Theocracy of Atchetna. May the Chin Chin have mercy on Zero Chill Joe's soul.
Back to top Go down
Achaeda
Admin
Achaeda

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 4:38 pm

The Theocracy of Atchetna's military has been all but destroyed, and the combined forces of The Theocracy of Neo Tokyo 1988 and Fly as Fig have only taken 10% casualties, while The Dominion of the Righteous Patriarch has taken 5% casualties.
Back to top Go down
The Righteous Patriarch

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:39 am

Following the righteous slaughter of The Theocracy of Atchetna's military force, The Righteous Patriarch has claimed dominion of the asses of every woman in the country. Immediately after this declaration came an event that will go down in history as The Great Pooper Pillaging of 015. Not one booty bunker was left un-spelunked. The men and children have been left at the mercy of The Theocracy of Neo Tokyo 1988.

All hail our dark lord Chin Chin.
Back to top Go down
Neo-Tokyo 1988

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:41 am

Thanks to our recent military endeavors, I am pleased to report that the Chin-Chin sacrifice quota has been reached! The Based God has smiled upon us this day!

All hail our Dark Lord Chin-Chin!
Back to top Go down
Achaeda
Admin
Achaeda

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:31 am

The Fiefdom of Illiterit serfs has entered the war!
Back to top Go down
Neo-Tokyo 1988

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:40 am

Chin-Chin declared the Cursed Isle as my dominion! I call on all who do not wish to incur the wrath of Chin-Chin to join me! Any who join me will also be given the protection of the Based God! For those who dare oppose me, the blood of your people will flow through your street! May Chin-Chin and the Based God have mercy on your heathen souls!

All hail our Dark Lord Chin-Chin
Back to top Go down
Illiterit serfs

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:44 am

The Fiefdom of Illiterit serfs will join The Theokrosee of Neo-Tokyo 1988 in the conkwest of The Cursed Isle of Japan.
Back to top Go down
The Righteous Patriarch

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:50 am

The Dominion of the Righteous Patriarch has experienced a spiritual awakening as a result of fighting alongside the glorious peoples of The Theocracy of Neo Tokyo 1988. We have seen the light and guidance of the almighty deity known as Chin-Chin, and he has demanded that we join Neo Tokyo 1988 in its endeavor for the position of Shogunate. We must obey our dark lord, and have received the holy protection from the Based God in doing so. May our enemies perish and their women not be able to walk correctly for generations to come. 'Cause we fuck them.
Back to top Go down
Achaeda
Admin
Achaeda

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:51 am

The combined forces of the Empire of Fly as Fig, the Dominion of the Righteous Patriarch, and the Fiefdom of Illiterit serfs have joined the Theocracy of Neo-Tokyo 1988 in their simultaneous attack on the Constitutional Monarchy of Inhibition and the United Kingdom of Lelito. The rebel forces did not stand a chance and have been entirely wiped out. The Theocracy of Neo-Tokyo is now in the position to claim the Shogunate.
Back to top Go down
Neo-Tokyo 1988

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:58 am

I'm honored that Chin-Chin has used me as his instrument to claim the Cursed Isle of Japan. Although I am in the position to take the title of Shogun for myself I must refuse and give the title to one who is truly worthy! I hereby give the Title of Shogun to the great Based God! Now the Based God will rule and protect this realm for many Chromosomes to come!

All hail our Dark Lord Chin-Chin! And may the Based God's countenance shine upon us!
Back to top Go down
Achaeda
Admin
Achaeda

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:59 am

The First War for the Shogunate has ended, the Theocracy of Neo-Tokyo 1988 has relinquished his hard-won title of Shogun to the Based God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First War for the Shogunate   First War for the Shogunate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First War for the Shogunate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The War for the Shogunate!  :: The Wars for the Shogunate-
Jump to: